I. Hoisting Equipment
The OEM (original equipment manufacturer) 1,500,000 lb low lift cantilever
mast and winch raising parallelogram substructure has a 3000 hp rating and
can transport in less than 10 loads.
A. OEM 1,500,000# Cantilever Type Mast :
152' X 30' -0" Base beam cantilever mast. Mast hook load capacity of 1,500,000 lb
with14 lines strung to traveling block. Mast designed per A.P.I. Specification 4F.
- Crown block complete with 7-60" fabricated cluster sheaves and 1-60"
fabricated fast line sheave, tapered roller bearing. Shaft drilled for grease
fittings, line guards, crown safety platform and handrails.
- Adjustable racking board with a capacity of 363 stands of 5" drill pipe and 12
stands of 9" drill collars, complete with working platform, floor slab and 7'
high handrails. Racking board complete with Emergency escape.
- Full-length ladder assembly.
- Two (2) derrick boom kits designed to support 5,000 lb load, complete with
boom, attachments, and 8" sheaves (2 per kit) grooved for 9/16" wire line.
- Set of tong counter weights (2 per set) complete with buckets, guide, blocks
- Raising line set complete with sling line equalizer.
- Set of standpipe clamps to accommodate 5 1/2" O.D. standpipes.
- Set of shim-type adjustable front and rear shoes, complete with shims
- Leg mounted deadline anchor with 100,000# deadline load with brass for drill
- Set of assembly bolts and pins.
B. "New" OEM 30' -0" Parallelogram Substructure :
The substructure has a 30' -0" working floor height, a rotary capacity of 1,500,000 lb
and a setback capacity of 1,000,000 lb. It is manufactured with a rigid box type
design with eight legs to insure stability.
- The substructure transports in three compact loads.
- Substructure to accommodate a cantilever type mast.
- Clear height under rotary beams to be approximately 25' -0".
- Substructure complete with :
- Diamond plate flooring on working floor area not covered by
machinery or setback pad.
- Flooring and handrails surround working floor.
- Substructure accommodates a 37½ ." rotary table with
independent drive. The independent rotary table is built into the
center steel and does not have to be removed during rig moves.
C. Drawworks :
- Model - "Rebuilt" National 1625 UE
- Rated Horsepower - 3000
- Drilling Line - 1-5/8"
- Sand Line - Not Required
- Auxiliary Brake - Baylor 7838
- Crown Protection - Crown-0-Matic
- Power - Three (3) DC Motors GE 752 (1000 HP each intermittent, 750 HP
- Brake Radiator - Heat Exchangers & Brake
- EZ-Torque Type -1
- Circulation Tank
- Automatic Driller - Martin Decker Satellite
D. Substructure Accessories :
- B.O.P Handling System - Tracking beams mounted in the substructure
with two (2) Ingersol-Rand 25 Ton Air Hoists
- 32' Telescoping Headache Rack
- Rig Floor Stairways - All stairs to meet OSHA standards with no slip
grip strut stair treads.
- Three (3) 30' -0" stairways from substructure floor to ground
level. Stairs to be built on a 45-degree angle.
- One (1) 20' -6" stairway from top of the substructure to top of
trip tank. Stairs to be built on a 45 degree angle.
- V-Door Ramp - Ramp to be fabricated to work with a 30-0" floor
height substructure and a 42" catwalk. Ramp to be fabricated with ½"
plate and 3" pipe guides.
- Doghouse - House to be fabricated on an oilfield type skid with
loading hitches on both ends for tailboarding. House to have checker
plated flooring, v-crimped wall construction, and an arched type roof.
House complete with the following :
- 4' -0" porch on both ends
- 2' -0" walkway on the back side of the doghouse running to full length.
- Handrails around house perimeter.
- One sliding doorway to rig side.
- Two swing type doorways on both ends with windows built in.
- Two (2) windows on the back side wall
- Knowledge box
- Four compartment work bench
- Self Sufficient Diesel Electric Hydraulic Power Unit
- 70 GPM @ 3000 PSI CAPABLE
i. Heavy duty steel skid and frame (with 7' x 6' x 18" storage
basket); lifting eyes, loading hitches (both ends), and fork pockets.
Skid is 7' - 6" wide x 16' long x 86" tall.
ii. 450 gallon reservoir, clean out cover, sight level gauge, vent
breather filter, and thermometer.
iii. 75 gallon diesel tank, clean out cover, vent breather filter. (Supply
iv. 145 hp John Deere Diesel engine / 70 gpm pressure compensated
piston pump. (Main pump backup)
v. 125 hp - 1800 rpm - Electric motor / 70 gpm pressure
compensated piston pump. (Main pump)
vi. 20 gpm vane pump. (Filter / Heater circulation pump)
vii. Heavy duty Nema 4 combination motor starter / disconnect and
DC to DC converter for operating the valve controls. (100 hp)
viii. Pressure - Return - and - Circulation Filters w/ visual indicator -
5 micron high efficiency synthetic elements.
ix. 2 kw - 110 vac circulation heater.
x. Suction ball valves / outlet check valves for pump isolation.
xi. In line hydraulic flow meter and pressure gauges for diagnostics.
xii. System safety relief valve.
xiii. Circuit breaker panel for heater / valve stand operation.
xiv. All hoses / fittings 3000 psi operating pressure rated.
xv. Quick disconnect panel (utilizing Stucchi threaded style) for easy
connection from HPU to Rig.
xvi. System is pre-ran and tested, with a documented cleanliness level
of ISO 17/15/13 as a minimum.
xvii. Description of "Heavy Duty" Winch up rig Hydraulic Controls
1. Custom valve stand (attached and integral to the HPU) with
(2) station manifold and all associated valving for the
1) (2) Substructure Raise / Lower (winch control with
individual proportional speed adjust)
2) (2) Supply and Return Connections for accessory
3) Electrical control panel w/ Power supply, and all
other required electrical components.
4) Radio remote control and hard wired selector
switches for back-up control.
2. Substructure will raise and lower level and system will allows for
individual winch operation if they are out of level. Sub will raise in
12 - 15 minutes. All functions have adjustments for speed control,
if a different speed is desired.
D. 750 Ton Traveling Block (as per API SPEC. 8A / 8C) :
i. Canrig Model B-7-60-750.
1. API load rating: 750 ton.
2. Sheaves grooved for 1½" wire.
3. Number of sheaves: 7
4. Diameter of sheaves 60".
E. Drilling Line
7500 ft of 1 5/8" class 6 x 19 EIPS-IWRC cable c/w hospel
F. Drill Line Spool
a. One (1) Air operated drill line spool complete with air motor, gear system and
II. Prime Mover Drive
A. SCR System (5 Bay) :
One (1) International Electric Company SCR House. The I- Drive System will be
manufactured by IEC Systems LLC and designed and equipped to control and power
the following loads:
- Five (5) A/C Engine/generator sets
- One (1) 3000 hp Drawworks, driven by three (3) x 1000 hp (Series) DC Motor
- Three (3) x 1600 hp Mud Pumps, each driven by two (2) x 1000 hp (Series)
- One (1) 1000 HP Independent Rotary Drive
- Top Drive Feeder
B. Lighting System :
Heavy Duty explosion proof Fluorescent and Mercury Vapor Lightning System
designed to use with Mast and Substructure, Mud System, complete with Plug,
Receptacles, Cable, Cable Clamps and all necessary Leads and fitting. Lighting
System consist of: Mast and Racking Platform, Substructure Lighting, Mud Tanks
and Mud Pumps, and Utility House, including Battery emergency light at Driller' s
console certified for Class 1 Division 2.
C. Engine/Generator Package :
Engine/Generators - Five (5) New Mustang/Caterpillar Model 3512C with Direct
Injection Turbocharged and Separate Circuit After cooled Land Electric Diesel
Engine, Rated 1476 H.P. at 1200 R.P.M. 2007 EPA Non-Road Emission Certified,
with the following standard attachments as listed below :
- Air Inlet System
- Aftercooler core, corrosion resistant
- Air cleaner, regular duty, with soot filter
- Service indicators
- Control System
- ADEM II or US Equivalent Electronic engine control, left hand.
- Requires 24V DC 10 AMP continuous, 20 AMP intermittent, clean
- Radiator Cooled Land Based:
- Outlet controlled thermostat and housing
- Jacket water pump gear driven
- Dual outlet
- Aftercooler fresh water cooling pump (SCAC), gear driven centrifugal.
- SCAC pump circuit contains a thermostat to keep the aftercooler
coolant from falling below 30 deg C (85 F).
- Exhaust System
- Exhaust fittings, flexible, 203 mm (8 in)
- Exhaust flange, weldable, 356 mm (12 in)
- Exhaust manifolds, dry
- Dual turbochargers with w/c bearings
- Flywheels and Flywheel Housings
- Flywheel, SAE No. 00
- Flywheel housing, SAE No. 00
- SAE standard rotation
- Fuel System
- Fuel filter
- Fuel transfer pump
- Flexible fuel lines
- Fuel priming pump, left hand
- Electronically controlled unit injectors
- Electronic Instrument Panel, left hand
- Analog gauges with digital display data for:
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine water temperature gauge
- Fuel pressure gauge
- System DC voltage gauge
- Air inlet restriction gauge
- Exhaust temperature (prior to turbochargers) gauge
- Fuel filter differential pressure gauge
- Oil filter differential pressure gauge
- Service meter (digital display only)
- Tachometer (digital display only)
- Instantaneous fuel consumption (digital display only)
- Total fuel consumed (digital display only)
- Engine start-stop (off, auto start, manual start, cooldown timer)
- Lube System
- Crankcase breather, Oil cooler, Oil filter, Shallow oil pan
- Oil pan drain valve, 2' NPT female connection
- Lubricating oil, SAE 10W30, Caterpillar DEO (CG4) 643L or
- Mounting System
- Rails, mounting, floor type, 254 mm (10 in)
- Power Take-Offs
- Accessory Drives
- Upper RH, Lower left-hand Front (available for PTO usage)
- Front Housing, Two-sided
- Protection System
- ADEM II or Equivalent monitoring system provides engine de-ration,
alarm, or shutdown strategies to protect against adverse operating
conditions. Selected parameters are customer programmable.
- Status available on engine-mounted instrument panel and can be
broadcast through the optional customer communications module or
programmable relay control modules(s). Initially set as follows :
- Safety shutoff protection, electrical - oil pressure, water
temperature, overspeed, crankcase pressure, and aftercooler
- Air inlet shutoff, activated on overspeed or emergency stop.
- Alarms, electrical - ECM voltage, oil pressure, water
temperature (low and high), overspeed, crankcase pressure,
aftercooler temperature, low water level (sensor is optional
attachment), air inlet restriction, exhaust stack temperature,
filter differential pressure (oil and fuel).
- Derate, electrical:
- High water temperature, Crankcase pressure, Aftercooler
temperature, Air inlet restriction, Altitude, Exhaust
- Emergency stop push button, located on instrument panel.
- Alarm switches (oil pressure and water temperature) for
connection to customer supplied alarm panel. Unwired.
- Starting System
- Air starting motor, right hand, 620 to 1034 kPa (90 to 150 psi),
left hand control.
- Air silencer
- Paint, Caterpillar Yellow
- Vibration damper and guard
- Lifting eyes
b. Generator - Caterpillar SR4B 1750 KVA or Volvo generator, two bearing,
1225 KW, 867 frame, .7 PF, 600 volt complete with Stator RTD' s, Space
heater, Bus bar and cable access box.
c. Radiators - Conventional style Split Core Radiator (56 sq. ft.) with two
circuits for engine jacket water and after-cooler. Includes: 78" Blower fan, fan
drive, fan pulleys, belt guard, fan guard, fuel cooler and Water connections.
d. Master Skids - Five (5) Two-runner oilfield type skids (40' x 10' -0" x
18") with loading hitches on both ends for tail boarding. Skids to
consist of the following:
- Completely covered with ." check plate
- Drilled and tapped plates for removable arched type roof
- Drilled and tapped plates for removal of engine pony skid.
e. Roofs - Removable arched type roofs (38' -0" x 10' -0" x 12"). Roofs
to consist of the following:
- Six (6) T.S. 4" x 4" x ¼" support legs with bolt hole patterns to
fit tapped holes on skids. Leg supports complete with square
tubing diagonal supports for stabilization.
- Two (2) hinged channel running the length of the roof to
prevent rain run off. Channels cut in 5' -0" sections for easy
handling and located between each engine package.
III. Rotating Equipment
A. "New" 37½" Rotary Table and Accessories :
i. American Block Model RK-375. Rotary table with 37½" table opening,
1. HMB Hinged Pin Drive Master Bushing assembly, complete with
API No. 3 (33) insert bowl, bit breaker adapter plate and sling for
2. No. 1 bowl for 13 3/8" and 11¾" pipe.
3. No. 2 bowl for 10¾" & 9 5/8" pipe.
4. 27 RPH Kelly Bushing complete with wrench less wiper assembly
for 5¼" hex.
5. 3½" RPH/RSH square kelly roller assembly.
6. 37½" X 20 & 18 5/8" SCB split casing bushing for 37½" .
7. 20" CL casing slip complete with buttons.
8. 13 3/8" CL casing slip complete with buttons.
9. 9 5/8" CL casing slip complete with buttons.
10. 5½" RDL extra long rotary slip complete with inserts.
11. 3½" X 2 7/8" medium long rotary slip complete with inserts.
ii. Independent Rotary Drive
1. National C-700 Transmission
2. One (1) 752 Traction Motor
3. Chain Driven
4. Incorporated into the one-piece center steel.
IV. Circulating Systems
A. Mud Pumps :
i. Three (3) "New" Gardner Denver PZ-11 Mud Pumps, 1600 HP, Liners 6¼" x 12", 643 gpm
each @ 3200 psi driven by 6 each GE-752, 1000 hp
traction motors, furnished with:
1. Unitized on a two-runner oilfield type skid with loading hitches on
both ends for tailboarding.
2. Steel traction motor subbase with two (2) adjustable motor base
3. Two (2) "New" 752 Series wound DC traction motors. Each motor
to include a 15 HP Blower and junction box with lock out switch.
4. High pressure pulsation dampener, 5000 psi.
5. 3" Relief Valve, manual reset, 1500-5000 PSI with flange
6. SPM meter (0-200)
7. Pressure gauge, 0-5000 PSI range with flange connection.
8. Pressure and Suction Manifold
9. Discharge strainer block.
10. Suction Strainer.
11. Centrifugal charging pump 5 x 6 with mechanical seal and hard
iron material, all mounted on a mission fabricated steel base with
woods style coupling, OSHA type coupling guard and a 75 HP
1750 RPM, 3 PH, 230/460 Volt, 60 Hz explosion proof electric
B. 2500 BBL Round Mud System(1500 Active System: 1000 BBL Reserve
a. 2500 bbl, Five (5) tank round bottom mud system with all piping
valves and fittings for standard operation. Mud System complete with:
- Active and Reserve System
- Mud Mixing System
- Interconnecting Piping for the Following Equipment:
- Six (6) Mission Magnum 6 x 5 x 14 magnum with a
10.5 inch impeller, mechanical seal and hard iron
material, all mounted on a mission fabricated steel base
with woods style coupling, OSHA type coupling guard
and a 75 HP 1750 RPM, 3 PH, 230/460 Volt, 60 Hz
explosion proof electric motor.
- Nineteen (19) Derrick DE-AG-10 Agitators complete
with 10 HP, 1800 RPM explosion proof C-face motor
bolted to a gear box. Including shaft stabilizer, shaft
- Two (2) Derrick DE-AG-15 Agitators complete with 15
HP, 1800 RPM explosion proof C-face motor bolted to
a gear box. Including shaft stabilizer, shaft and
- One (1) Derrick 503 Mud Cleaner complete with :
a. One (1) 3 cone desander
b. One (1) 20 cone desilter
- Two (2) Hopper with venturi.
- One (1) Derrick Vacuum degasser 1200 GPM. Skid
mounted with heavy duty 3 HP explosion proof
230/460 volt, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 1800 RPM motor and
manual starter with heavy duty vacuum pump.
- Three (3) Derrick Flo-Line Cleaner 503 Shale Shakers
with Weir Feed complete with three panel screen frame,
support structure, and explosion proof electrics with the
following options :
a. A.W.D. (+7 deg uphill to - 1 deg downhill)
b. Standard Screen Underflow hopper
c. Weir Feed
d. Super G Vibrations Motors
e. Single side tensioning system
C. Combo Skid
a. Combo skid to be fabricated on a three-runner oilfield type skid with
loading hitches on both ends for tailboarding. Skid to include the
- Trip Tank - One (1) 100 bbl trip tank. Tank to include the
- Galvanized grating on top of tank.
- Skid porch with provisions for mounting:
- One (1) 2 x 3 x 30 HP centrifugal pump
- Brake Water Tank - One (1) break water tank. Tank to have the
- Tank bottoms to be 3/8" plate.
- Tanks constructed with ¼" v-crimp.
- Tank rims to be 4" square tubing.
- Top of tanks, overhead walkway, top of skid
covered with ¼" plate.
- Cleanout, access ladder, and man way
- Provisions to mount:
- Two (2) 2 x 3 x 25 H.P. centrifugal pumps
- Heat exchanger
- Safety alarm package.
- Choke Manifold Skid
Provisions to mount one choke manifold.
D. 48" Mud Gas Seperator
a. Mud gas separator complete with:
- 48" Pipe with weld caps on both ends.
- Internal baffles.
- All piping and pipe brackets.
- Gas buster to elevate to working condition to allow operation
under half full conditions.
- Gas buster to be mounted in lay down position for transport
and to be raised by truck for operation.
V. Blow Out Preventer
A. Choke and Kill Manifold :
a. Choke and Kill Manifold Assembly, Kill Line Valve Assembly, and Choke
Line Valve Assembly
b. (3) Gate Valve, 4-1/16''10,000psi, Cameron Style, FC, Manual Operated.
c. Gate Valve, 4-1/16'' 10,000psi, Hydraulically Operated, DFC
d. (9) Gate Valve, 2 1/16" 10,000psi, Cameron Style, Manually Operated,
e. Studded Cross, 2 X 2 X 2 X 2, 10,000psi
f. Studded 5-Way Cross, 4-1/16" 10,000psi X 4-1/16" 10,000psi X 2-1/16"
10,000psi X 2-1/16" 10,000psi X 2-1/16" 10,000psi, with B7 Studs and Grade
g. Spacer Spool, 2 1/16" 10,000psi Flanged x 2 1/16" 10,000psi flanged.
h. Adapter Spool, 2-1/16" 10,000psi, Flanged End X 2-9/16"10,000psi, Flanged
i. Check Valve, 2-1/16" 10,000psi, DVI, Model R, DD Trim, Temperature Class
P-U, PSL 2, PR1, Flanged End.
j. Adjustable Choke, 2-1/16" 10,000psi, DVI, Model H2, Manually Operated,
EE Trim, Temperature Class P-U, PSL 2, PR1, 2" Maximum Orifice, Flanged
End, Stainless Steel Lined Ring Grooves.
k. Double Studded Adapter, 2-9/16" 10,000psi X 2-1/16" 10,000psi, with B7
Studs and Grade 2H Nuts.
l. Double Studded Adapter, 4-1/16" 10,000psi X 2-1/16" with B7 Studs and
Grade 2H Nuts.
m. Hydraulic Choke, 2-9/16'' 10,000psi, SWACO Style, Super Choke, EE Trim ,
Temp Class P-U, Flanged End with Stainless Steel Lined Ring Grooves.
n. Spacer Spool, 4-1/16" 10,000psi X 4-1/16" 10,000psi 12" Tall.
o. Buffer Tank Assembly, Shell Test 15,000psi, Working Pressure
10,000psi,Main Tube 9" OD X 7" ID 4130 Mechanical Tubing, with two 4-
1/16" 5,000psi Studded End Caps, two 2-1/16" 10,000psi. Flanged Inlets, One
4-1/16" 10,000psi Flanged Inlet connected to a 4-1/16" 5,000psi Flanged
Outlet by utilizing 6" OD X 4" ID Tube that isolates this" Panic Line" from
the remainder of the buffer tank, Two 2-1/16" 5,000psi Extended Flanged
Outlet. Heat Treated.
p. Flanged Mud Gauge, 2 1/16" 10,000psi, Cameron Style, Model F, Range 0-
q. (2) Adapter Flange, 2-1/16", 10,000psi X 2" Figure 1502 Female Threaded
Half with Seal.
r. (2) Blind Flange, 4-1/16" 5,000psi.
s. Blind Flange, 2-1/16" 10,000psi
t. (2) Target Flange, 2-1/16'' 5,000psi, Lead Filled.
u. Blank-n Plug, 2-1/16'' 10,000psi X 1502 Union, Male Half.
v. Hammer Nut, 2'' 1502 Union
w. (5) Ring Gasket, BX155, Stainless Steel.
x. (19) Ring Gasket BX152, Stainless Steel
y. (2) Ring Gasket RX153
z. (2) Ring Gasket R39 Stainless Steel
aa. (88) Stud, 3/4'' X 5-1/2'' B7, w/ 2 Grade 2H Nuts Each,2-1/16" 10M
bb. (24) Stud, 1-1/8'' X 8- 1/4'', B7 w/ 2 Grade 2H Nuts Each, 4-1/16" 10M
o. (24) Stud, 7/8'' X 6-1/4'' B7, w/ 2 Grade 2H Nuts, 2-9/16" 10M, 2-1/16" 5M
B. B.O.P. Stack (All items are rebuilt at an API certified facility. Data books and
test charts included. These BOP are NON-H2S SERVICE)
a. 13 5/8" x 10M Shaffer SL Double with 4 x 4 1/16" outlets
b. 13 5/8" x 10M Shaffer SL Single with 2 x 4 1/16" outlets
c. 13 5/8" x 5M Shaffer spherical annular with 10M flanged bottom and
C. Accumulator Unit - 7 station closing unit with 2 remotes, 1 each 150' and 1 each 60'
umbilical for 10K Stack.
i. 24 each new 11 gallon accumulator
ii. 3 each new 60:1 pneumatic pumps
iii. 1 each new triplex pump with 1 ." plungers
iv. 1 each new 30 HP Motor
v. 1 each new Barksdale electric hydraulic pressure control switch.
vi. 2 each new 1500 PSI pressure regulators
vii. 7 each new 1" Barksdale selector valves
viii. 1 each new 1" Barksdale bypass valve (high/low pressure)
ix. 8 each new 3 x 4 air cylinders (select valves)
x. 3 each new 6" glycerin filled pressure gauges (1 x 3000psi, 2 x
xi. 1 each new pneumatic/hydraulic pressure switch
xii. 3 each new directional check valves (1 x 1", 2 x ½")
xiii. 2 each new 3500 psi pressure relief valves
xiv. 1 each 16-function fixed plate
xv. 5 each new 1" 3000 psi ball valves
1 each new moisture separator and oiler (air inlet)
A. Air Compressor & Receiver :
a. Two (2) Gardner Denver, ST-50, Electra-Saver II, rotary screw air
compressor, Model EBE99Q. 50 HP, 460 volts, 3 phase, 60 HZ, TEFC,
with NEMA 4 Control Enclosure.
b. Two (2) Steel Fab, 400 gallon, vertical air receivers with full skirt, 200 psi
working pressure. Part # A12614. Unit is California Coded.
c. One (1) Gardner Denver - 9 HP Cold Start.
d. One (1) RNC250 air dryer for 250 CFM.
B. Air Hoist - Two main rig hoists for rig floor.
a. Ram Winch Model K10UL20MX1G - 8000lb Rig Winch
b. Ram Winch Model K5UR50DML14AM1G - 5000 lb. Man Rider Winch.
C. Derrick Board Winch
a. Derrickman winch, 2500 lbs working capacity.
D. BOP Handling System
a. Ingersoll-Rand - 50 Ton BOP Handling System consisting of 2-25 Ton Air Hoists
equipped with hand geared trolleys, 30' of lift.
A. Drift Indicator - Totco Double Recording Drift 0 to 8° and 0 to 14°. Clock
complete with following:
i. 1 ea. Godevil Kit
ii. 1 ea. Chart tool & Chart Reader
iii. 1 ea. Tool Maintenance Box w/ Tool
iv. 100 ea. Chart 0 to 8° and 0 to 14°
v. 10 ea. Rubber Finger Stabilizer
vi. Fishing Tool 7 rope sockets
B. Indicator/Gauge & Counter - EMS-2 Rotary Torque indicator, Weight
indicator, Tong torque gauge, Circulating pressure gauge, two (2) ea.
Pump stroke counter.
C. Drilling Recorder - EMS-2 Drilling recorder, 5 pen (weight, torque,
penetration rate, pump pressure, rotary rpm). (ada di 103 dan kurang 6
buah Printed Circuit Board).
D. PVT - EMS-2 Pit volume totalizer, single channel with audio alarm and
warning lights, four pit transmitters totalizing relay, gain and loss gauge
with gauge zero device. Full digital instrumentations.
E. Flow-Shoe-Device - EMS-2 Device complete with recorder and alarm
A. "New" Accumulator/Junk Box
Material and labor to fabricate one (1) accumulator/pipe bend skid as per our
conversations. OEM to fabricate a three runner oilfield type skid (40' x 10' x 12")
covered with ¼" check plate. Pipe bend fabricated out of customer furnished drill
pipe. Piping to be done during rig up. Skids complete with:
b. One (1) arched type roof with T.S. 4"x 4"x ¼" legs and gussets plates welded
on roof and flooring for support
B. "New" Warehouse/Workshop
Material and labor to fabricate one (1) Warehouse/Workshop. Shop fabricated on
oilfield type skids with loading hitches on both ends for tailboarding. Skid to be
covered with ¼" check plate. Workshop complete with the following:
c. Work Table
d. Work Bench
e. Storage Compartments
f. Storage Shelves.
C. One (1) 500 bbl Water Tank
Material and labor to fabricate one (1) 500 bbl water tank as per our conversation.
Tanks fabricated on oilfield type skids with loading hitches on both ends for
tailboarding. Skid ends to be covered with ¼" check plate. Tanks complete with the
- Two (2) 3 x 2 x 11 Centrifugal pumps with 25 HP Motors
- Suction and Discharge Piping.
- Two (2) ladder rung to top of tank (In and Out)
- 4" Fill cap
- 2" Outlet
- 1" Drain
D. Two (2) 12,000 Gallon Fuel Tank
Material and labor to fabricate two (2) 12,000 gallon fuel tank as per our
conversation. Tanks fabricated on oilfield type skids with loading hitches on both
ends for tailboarding. Skid ends to be covered with ¼" check plate. Tanks complete
with the following:
g. Two (2) fuel transfer pumps
h. One (1) filter system. Raycor or equivalent
i. Suction and Discharge Piping.
j. Two (2) ladder rung to top of tank (In and Out)
k. Top and Side man ways, 4" Fill cap, 2" Outlet, and 1 ½" Drain
E. "New" One (1) Catwalk
Material and labor to fabricate one (1) catwalk as per our conversations. OEM
to fabricate catwalk (50' x 5' -0" x 18") with 18" channel main runners, 6"
channel cross members, and covered with ½" plate. Catwalks complete with
3' drill pipe screwed in on one end.
F. "New" Cable Trays
Material and labor to fabricate one (1) lot of cable trays as per the following:
Cable trays to be fabricated as follows:
l. Two (1) 40' -0" sections from substructure to fuel tank
m. One (1) 35' -0" section from mud tanks to main tray
n. One (1) 20' -0" section from substructure to main stairs
o. Cable trays complete with the following:
- Hinged doors in 5' -0" sections with chain for each doorway
- Flat expanded metal running the length of each tray
- ½" round bar at each end of cable tray to provide protection
when pulling wires.
H. "New' Vibrator Hoses
i. Four (4) 3 ½" x 12' long, 5000 psi wp with 4" welded connections. For
connection of mud pumps to substructure high pressure line.
I. "New" Rotary Hose
ii. One (1) 3 ½" x 75' , 5000 psi wp with 4" welded connections. Complete
with safety clamps, chains and hammer unions on each end.
J. "New" Wire Line Unit
iii. Five Star surveyor wireline unit with 15 HP, 1800 rpm, 480 volt, 3-phase,
60 HZ Explosion proof motor, complete with one (1) line guard , counter
and 20,000' of .108 wireline.
IX. Rig up and Testing
A. Structural set and assemble :
a. Mast and Substructure
i. Mast accessories.
ii. Install flooring, handrails, v-door, stairs, etc.
iii. Fabricate and install flow line.
b. Rotary Table and independent drive
e. SCR control panel, foot pedal and drawworks console.
f. Mud Pumps
g. Brake water/trip tank
h. Fuel Tanks
i. Cable Trays
j. Engine package.
k. Accumulator/Junk basket
B. Piping, Fittings, hoses, valves, etc.
a. Water Supply
i. Rig Floor
ii. Brake water system
iii. Feed and return lines from brake water tank to drawworks drum
b. Fuel System
i. Feed and return lines from tank to engine set.
c. Air System
i. Air Supply for accumulator unit and rig floor
ii. Hose connections from rig floor air manifold to drawworks control
console and air hoist.
1. Two (2) rig floor air hoists and stands.
d. High Pressure piping.
i. Supply and Install dual standpipe, standpipe manifold and all
necessary high-pressure lines and hoses.
ii. Cameron or equivalent 5000 psi wp dual stand pipe manifold
complete with gate valves, pressure gauge of 5000 psi rating and
other standard fittings.
iii. 5" x 5000 psi wp dual stand pipe of suitable length with clamps
installed on the off-drillers side. Complete with gooseneck,
hammer union or unibolt couplings for making up a rotary hose
with the safety clamp attached. All weld type fittings.
iv. 5" x 5000 psi wp dual stand pipe manifold with connections for
pressure gauge, kill line, cellar jet line with two (2) 2" x 5000#
valves and one (1) 5000 psi pressure gauge. All welded type
v. Rig pump delivery manifold shall be connected to the vibrator
hoses through a rigidly supported strainer cross.
vi. A 5000 psi working pressure gate valve on each mud delivery
manifold. From each pump delivery manifold, a suitable bleed line
and valve should be provided.
vii. Necessary anchoring arrangement of all high-pressure delivery
lines to be provided.
e. Electrical Rig Up
i. Fill mud tanks with water
ii. Provide lube products to all machinery
iii.Provide 1000 gallons diesel fuel
iv. Run drawworks
v. Run rotary table
vi. Circulate water throughout mud system
vii. Run air compressors and pressure test air manifold
viii.Pressure test all high pressure lines and connections to
ix. Pressure test all low pressure line to working pressure
x. Circulate through high pressure system for minimum of four hours
xi. Run all solids control equipment
xii. Load test generators
xiii. Run all generator sets in parallel
xiv. Test all SCR assignments
xv. Rig-down and load-out customer-furnished trucks.
xvi. Drilling rig components to be blasted, primed with
epoxy primed and top coated rig down
X. Documentation, Manuals, Warranty Certificates, and API Certifications
All manufacturers' warranties for each individual component will be included with the rig upon
XI. Options :
A. "New" Portable 750 TON AC Top Drive Drilling System
Top Drive Unit - CanRig Model 1275AC
- Local Blower System
- Control Console c/w Advanced Diagnostic System
- TO Support Unit - Standard Compact - 150ft standard cable allowance
- Electrical Interface Materials for TDSU Applications
- TDSU Supply Cables - 100 ft standard
- Torque Guide - Folding
- Services, Self-Contained
- Interface Materials - Mechanical:
- Crown Hanger
Note: CanRig to supply required hardware materials.
- Torque Reaction Assembly
- Control Valve Configuration
- Tool Joint & Stabbing Guide Kit,
- Remote Actuated Lower Well Control Valve Assembly (4")
- Complete Assembly M&M Valve and Can rig Actuator
Delivery: Ninety to One Hundred Twenty (90-120) days from receipt of purchase order and
Price & terms : Please enquire using the email form below.
If you cannot find the vessel, crane, rig or equipment that you need,
please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your
requirements and we shall find it for you.
We can arrange delivery of equipment and towage of rigs and vessels where needed.
The details mentioned above are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed.
Search words(for official use only -
National 1625 SCR Drilling Rig for Sale
New 3000 Hp Land Drilling Rig for Sale in USA
SCR Land Drilling Rig for Sale
National 1625 3000 Hp Land Drilling Rig
New National 1625 Land Drilling Rig for Sale